Shipped from our warehouses in the USA. Fast Free Shipping Within The USA.

Power Crunch Bar - Chocolate Milk - Case of 12 - 1.4 oz
Power Crunch Bar - Chocolate Milk - Case of 12 - 1.4 oz

Power Crunch Bar - Chocolate Milk - Case of 12 - 1.4 oz

Regular price
Sold out
Sale price
$35.53

Difficult decision-making not required!There's no need to choose between the decadence of a chocolate bar or the healthfulness of a protein bar...you can have both with Power Crunch Choklat - a chocolate bar containing the healthy power of Proto Whey protein. Maybe one difficult decision:Will it be milk chocolate or dark chocolate? Whichever of the chocolate varieties you choose, you'll experience everything Power Crunch is known for - decadent taste and fundamental protein nutrition.
  • Ingredients: Nutrition FactsServing Size 21.5 gServings Per Container 2 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories 110 - Calories from Fat 60 - Total Fat 7 g 11% Saturated Fat 4 g 20% Cholesterol 0 mg - Sodium 35 mg 1% Potassium 40 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 6 g - Protein 5 g 10% Trans Fat 0 g -Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium 8% Iron 2%*Percent Daly Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Other Ingredients: Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Proto Whey Crisps [Proto Whey (Micro Peptides from Extreme Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Fraction (55% Di and Tri Peptides), Soy Lecithin), Milk Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Distilled Mono-Glycerides, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Natural Flavors, Sucralose].

Length: 6.04 inch X Width: 6.59 inch X Length: 2.05 inch X
Sold in case of: 12 items