Shipped from our warehouses in the USA. Fast Free Shipping Within The USA.

Larabar Fruit and Nut Bar - Coconut Chocolate Chip - 1.6 oz Bars - Case of 16

Larabar Fruit and Nut Bar - Coconut Chocolate Chip - 1.6 oz Bars - Case of 16

Regular price
$42.25
Sale price
$42.25

The original fruit and nut food bar. Fair Trade certified ingredients. Non-GMO. Gluten free. Dairy free. Kosher. We at Larabar believe that a sound mind, body and spirit are derived from food in its simplest, most natural state. Made from 100% real food. Larabar with chocolate chips is a magical harmony of delicious fruits, whole nuts and indulgent, Fair Trade Certified chocolate that will lift your vitality and provide energy with every bite. Simple. Pure. Delicious. Enjoy the energy! - Lara, Creator of LarabarMade with Fair Trade Certified chocolate. 1 bar = 1/4 cup of fruit. Good source of fiber.
  • Ingredients: Amount Per Serving % Daily ValueCalories 200 Calories from Fat 90 Total Fat 10 g 15%Saturated Fat 6 g 30%Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g Monounsaturated Fat 2.5 g Potassium 230 mg 7%Total Carbohydrate 27 g 9%Dietary Fiber 4 g 16%Sugars 20 g Protein 2 g Iron 8%Ingredients: Dates, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Fair Trade Certified by Fair Trade USA) (Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Extract), Unsweetened Coconut, Cashews, Almonds.
  • GMO Free
  • GMO Free

Length: 16.56 inch X Width: 10.31 inch X Length: 3.00 inch X
Sold in case of: 16 items