Shipped from our warehouses in the USA. Fast Free Shipping Within The USA.

Mysupersnack Soft Granola Bites - Chocolate Chip - 1.41 oz - Case of 6

Mysupersnack Soft Granola Bites - Chocolate Chip - 1.41 oz - Case of 6

Regular price
$24.83
Sale price
$24.83

Take a bite now, take a bite later. No additives or preservatives. 11 grams of whole grains per serving. Good source of antioxidants vitamins A and C. 820 mg of omega 3's. 17 essential vitamins and minerals. Non-GMO. All natural. Power up, naturally. Donating a portion of sales to end child hunger in the US.As soon as your friends find out there are four soft, delicious chocolate chip bites in this pouch, they may wrestle you to the ground to try one. After all, any super kids knows that they riot only taste like a treat right out of the oven, they are stocked with super grains and powerful vitamins to keep kids strong and satisfied throughout the day. Made with whole grain oats, omega-3 rich flax seed, amaranth (the ancient super grain) and 17 vitamins and minerals, these bites are a nutritious powerhouse. But rust us, you'll want to use that resealable tab if you're saving some for later. We speak from experience. (No fights broke out in the making of this product.) As two moms with five kids between us, we understand that good-for-you food needs to taste good too.BPA Free.Whole Grain: 10 g or more per serving. Eat 48 or more whole grains daily.Made with love in the USA.
  • Ingredients: Serving size: 4 bitesServings per container: 1Amount Per Serving % Daily ValueCalories 180 Calories from Fat 80 Total Fat 9 g 14%Saturated Fat 1.5 g 8%Polyunsaturated Fat 2.5 g Monounsaturated Fat 4.5 g Sodium 115 mg 5%Potassium 105 mg 3%Total Carbohydrate 23 g 8%Dietary Fiber 3 g 12%Sugars 8 g Protein 3 g Vitamin A 10%Vitamin C 25%Calcium 10%Iron 10%Vitamin E 15%Folate 20%Magnesium 2%Manganese 2%Niacin 20%Phosphorus 10%Selenium 20%Vitamin B12 10%Vitamin B6 20%Zinc 15%Riboflavin 20%Thiamin 20%Vitamin K 6%Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Canola Oil, Date Paste, Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Natural Vanilla), Amaranth Flour, Oat Bran, Ground Flax Seeds, Whey Protein Concentrate, Vitamin and Minerals [Vitamin A Palmitate, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacin, Zinc Oxide, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Selenomethionine, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)], Sea Salt, Stabilizer Blend (Citrus Fiber, Xanthan Gum, Gum Arabic), Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Monk Fruit.WarningsContains: dairy, soy. Made in a facility which processes wheat, egg, soy, tree nuts, peanuts and milk.
  • Gluten Free
  • Wheat Free
  • Kosher
  • GMO Free
  • GMO Free

Length: 8.75 inch X Width: 5.00 inch X Length: 7.00 inch X
Sold in case of: 6 items