Shipped from our warehouses in the USA. Fast Free Shipping Within The USA.

Nutiva Organic O Coconut Bar - Hemp and Chia - .5 oz - Case of 24

Nutiva Organic O Coconut Bar - Hemp and Chia - .5 oz - Case of 24

Regular price
$29.41
Sale price
$29.41

Nutiva O'Coconut snacks are the perfect delicious anytime treat. Crafted from lightly sweetened organic coconut flakes, each treat contains 1.5 teaspoons of coconut oil. Coconut oil offers the nourishing benefits of medium-chain triglycerides, including lauric acid.O'Coconut snacks are perfect for lunch boxes, to take on a hike, or anytime you want to satisfy a craving for a sweet, but healthy snack. Enjoy pure coconut flavor with O'Coconut Hemp and Chia for a nutty taste and Omega-3 benefits. Organic Non-GMO Fair Trade No corn, soy, or cane sugar Only 60 calories each
  • Ingredients: Serving Size: 1 piece (14 g) Amount Per Serving % Daily Value† Calories 60 Calories from Fat 30 Total Fat 3 g 5% Saturated Fat 3 g 15% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0%Sodium 25 mg 1%Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 3 g Protein 1 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2% †Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Ingredients: Organic tapioca syrup, *Fair Trade organic desiccated coconut, *Fair Trade organic coconut flour, organic hempseed, organic chia seed, sweet mix (organic inulin, monkfruit), organic sunflower lecithin, organic coconut flavor, Himalayan sea salt. *Fair Trade Certified by Fair Trade USA May contain trace: Egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, wheat.
  • 95%+ Organic
  • GMO Free
  • GMO Free

Length: 14.00 inch X Width: 11.00 inch X Length: 6.00 inch X
Sold in case of: 24 items