Shipped from our warehouses in the USA. Fast Free Shipping Within The USA.

Strong and Kind Bar - Sweet Chili Almond - 1.6 oz Bars - Case of 12

Strong and Kind Bar - Sweet Chili Almond - 1.6 oz Bars - Case of 12

Regular price
Sold out
Sale price
$34.33

10 g protein. Non GMO. Gluten free. Low glycemic. No whey. No soy. Ingredients you can see and pronounce. Sounds pretty exotic right? Almost makes you want to quit your job and move to a remove beach? Ok, well slow down. We like the enthusiasm, but try this bar first. It may not give you a tan, but with bold flavor from all-natural ingredients, at least your taste buds will get a vacation. It's not always easy to eat well, especially when the good stuff doesn't taste as awesome as the bad stuff. That's why we made Strong and Kind, a bar that's healthier than it tastes. Bold, savory flavor made from all-natural ingredients you can see and pronounce. Plus, because not all protein is created equal, we use whole almonds, seeds and pea protein to give you 10 go of natural protein and all 9 essential amino acids. It's strong to be kind. Low sodium/no MSG. Good source of fiber. Made in the USA.
  • Ingredients: Amount Per Serving % Daily ValueCalories 230 Calories from Fat 140 Total Fat 16 g 25%Saturated Fat 1.5 g 8%Sodium 125 mg 5%Potassium 230 mg 7%Total Carbohydrate 15 g 5%Dietary Fiber 3 g 12%Sugars 6 g Protein 10 g 20%Vitamin A 2%Calcium 8%Iron 10%Is or Contains Kosher Vitamin E 30%Copper 15%Magnesium 25%Manganese 40%Phosphorus 15%Vitamin B2 15%Ingredients: Almonds, Honey, Non GMO Glucose, Pumpkin Seeds, Pea Crisp (Pea Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Rice Starch), Hemp Seeds, Turbinado Sugar, Sea Salt, Spices (Ginger, Red Pepper, Parsley, Black Pepper, Basil, Coriander, Cinnamon), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Sunflower Lecithin, Paprika, Tomato Powder, Jalapeno Chili, Citric Acid.WarningsAllergen Info: Contains almonds. May contain nut shell fragments.
  • Gluten Free
  • Dairy Free
  • Yeast Free
  • Wheat Free
  • Vegan

Length: 11.56 inch X Width: 8.56 inch X Length: 8.00 inch X
Sold in case of: 12 items