Shipped from our warehouses in the USA. Fast Free Shipping Within The USA.

Mediterra Nutrition Yogurt and Oat Nutrition Bars - Cherry and Pistachio - 1.6 oz Bars - Case of 12

Mediterra Nutrition Yogurt and Oat Nutrition Bars - Cherry and Pistachio - 1.6 oz Bars - Case of 12

Regular price
$36.73
Sale price
$36.73

Did you know cherries, pistachios and oats are full of essential nutrients? They have been healthy Mediterranean favorites for generations! We drizzled them with honey; sprinkled raisins, figs and sunflower seeds; and added a layer of yogurt to bring you a gourmet bar bursting with Mediterranean flavor.
  • Ingredients: Serv. Size: 1 bar (45g)Amount Per Serving:Calories 180Fat Cal. 50Total Fat 6g (9%DV)Sat. Fat 2g (10%DV)Trans Fat 0gCholesterol 0mg (0%DV)Sodium 160mg (7%DV)Potassium 100mg (3%DV)Total carb. 26g (9%DV)Fiber 3g (12%DV)Sugars 14gProtein 7gVitamin A (0%DV)Vitamin C (0%DV)Calcium (4% DV)Iron (8%DV)Vitamin E (4%DV)Thiamin (6%DV)Magnesium (2%DV)Zinc (4%DV)Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Ingredients: Gluten Free Rolled Oats, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Honey, Soy Nuggets (Isolated Soy Protein, Rice Starch), Yogurt Coating [sugar, palm kernel oil, nonfat dry milk, yogurt powder (cultured whey protein concentrate and cultured skim milk), soy lecithin, salt], Pistachios, Sunflower Seeds, Raisins (raisins, vegetable oil), Fig Paste, Organic Gum Acacia, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Flax Meal, Natural Flavor, Cherries (cherries, apple juice concentrate, sunflower oil), Sea Salt.ALLERGEN STATEMENT: Contains Milk, Soy, Tree Nuts. May also contain Egg, Peanut, Wheat, Cherry Pits.
  • Gluten Free

Length: 8.00 inch X Width: 12.00 inch X Length: 11.00 inch X
Sold in case of: 12 items